*Free Rain Cover with purchase! Download Form HERE!
Beltpack interior with camera, extra lens, 10" tablet, binoculars plus room for other small items
Panorama backpack with beltpack fully rotated
Dedicated hydration pocket holds up to a 2 liter reservoir (may hold some larger reservoirs)
Seam-sealed rain cover functions with rotation technology, for extra protection in heavy downpours
Carry a tripod fully secured on the front of the Panorama backpack
Additional room for jacket, 1-2 layers, hat, gloves, lunch, etc.
Top pocket for quick access to small items
Attachment points for Tripod Suspension Kit*
- Rotating beltpack for rapid access to trail essentials: Camera, iPad, maps, binoculars, etc.
- 3 tripod-carrying options
- Lightweight, only 2.9 lbs
- Side pocket for keeping small necessities handy
- Additional room for jacket, 1-2 layers, hat, gloves, lunch, etc.
- Removable beltpack can be worn separately for shorter outings
- Load-lifter adjustable straps on both the beltpack and shoulder harness
- Breathable padded airflow harness with daisy chain
- Curved back panel with single aluminum stay for pack stability
- Modular rail to attach a Lens Switch Case* or Filter Hive*
- Attachment points for Tripod Suspension Kit*
Panorama Photo Insert fits in the top portion of pack and provides extra carrying capacity for photo gear
- 2 seam-sealed Rain Covers* function with the rotation design for extra protection in heavy downpours
* items sold separately
r180° Panorama Camera Backpack Overview
Gear Profiles Beltpack
- Nikon D800 with a 24-70mm attached (oriented horizontally)
- Canon 5D MIII with 16-35mm f/2.8 attached + 24-70mm f/2.8
- 10" tablet + Fuji X-Pro1 with 18-55 attached + 14mm f/2.8 + 35mm f/1/4 + 18mmf /2.0
- 10" tablet, binoculars, maps, identification book, etc.
Fits a jacket, 1-2 clothing layers, hat, gloves, lunch and more. Optional padded Photo Insert can hold additional camera equipment*