Beltpack interior with camera, extra lens, 10" tablet, binoculars plus room for other small items
Panorama backpack with beltpack fully rotated
Dedicated hydration pocket holds up to a 2 liter reservoir (may hold some larger reservoirs)
Seam-sealed rain cover functions with rotation technology, for extra protection in heavy downpours
Carry a tripod fully secured on the front of the Panorama backpack
Additional room for jacket, 1-2 layers, hat, gloves, lunch, etc.
Top pocket for quick access to small items
Attachment points for Tripod Suspension Kit*
- Rotating beltpack for rapid access to trail essentials: Camera, iPad, maps, binoculars, etc.
- 3 tripod-carrying options
- Lightweight, only 2.9 lbs
- Side pocket for keeping small necessities handy
- Additional room for jacket, 1-2 layers, hat, gloves, lunch, etc.
- Removable beltpack can be worn separately for shorter outings
- Load-lifter adjustable straps on both the beltpack and shoulder harness
- Breathable padded airflow harness with daisy chain
- Curved back panel with single aluminum stay for pack stability
- Modular rail to attach a Lens Switch Case* or Filter Hive*
- Attachment points for Tripod Suspension Kit*
Panorama Photo Insert fits in the top portion of pack and provides extra carrying capacity for photo gear
- 2 seam-sealed Rain Covers* function with the rotation design for extra protection in heavy downpours
* items sold separately
r180° Panorama Camera Backpack Overview
Gear Profiles Beltpack
- Nikon D800 with a 24-70mm attached (oriented horizontally)
- Canon 5D MIII with 16-35mm f/2.8 attached + 24-70mm f/2.8
- 10" tablet + Fuji X-Pro1 with 18-55 attached + 14mm f/2.8 + 35mm f/1/4 + 18mmf /2.0
- 10" tablet, binoculars, maps, identification book, etc.
Fits a jacket, 1-2 clothing layers, hat, gloves, lunch and more. Optional padded Photo Insert can hold additional camera equipment*