Back-panel access to your camera gear without taking the bag off, allowing you to work out of the bag without getting your harness dirty, wet, muddy or icy.
Dedicated compartments fit up to a 13” laptop and full size tablet.
Daypack capacity! Front pockets totaling 5L carry personal gear for a day’s outing: extra layers, a light jacket, food, etc.
- Meets most international and US carry-on requirements*
- Daisy chain, ice axe loops and additional lash points for expanding your carry capacity
- Includes tripod/monopod mounting system on front or side
- Comfortable padded waist belt for all day comfort on the trail with webbing rail for additional MindShift accessories
- Flap-keeper neck strap allows you to work out of the bag, unencumbered
- Two large water bottle pockets with cinch cord fit a 32oz Nalgene
- Side compression straps with locking SR buckles for additional lash points
- Air channel and lumbar support on rear-panel for all-day comfort
- Ergonomic zipper pulls are easily gripped with gloves or frozen fingers
- Highest quality YKK zippers, 420D Velocity and 420D high-density nylon for long lasting durability and strength
- Front stuff pockets for trail essentials: headlamp, gloves, chargers
- Adjustable dividers for large telephoto lenses, traditional photo gear, or personal items
- Top zippered pocket for quick access essentials
- Interior mesh pockets for storing filters, batteries, cables, etc.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Compatible with the Tripod Suspension Kit, Filter Nest, Filter Hive and Switch Case
* Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements
- Holds 2 standard DSLR bodies with lenses attached and 1–3 standard zoom lenses
- Holds 2 Mirrorless bodies with lenses attached and 3–5 lenses
- Fits up to a 13” laptop and a 10” tablet
- Fits personal gear in the 5L front compartments
- Maximum lens size: 300mm f/2.8 or 150–600mm f/5–6.3 attached to a body
Nikon D750 with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, Nikon D750 with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 14–24mm f/ 2.8, 85mm f/1.8
Nikon D750 with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, Nikon D750 with 85mm f/1.8 attached, 105mm f/2.8 macro, Sigma 35mm f/1.4 ART, 50mm f/1.4,
Sony A7 with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, Sony A7 with 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 attached, 16–35mm f/2.8, 24–70mm f/2.8
Canon 5D with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, Canon 6D with 70-200mm f/2.8 attached, 16–35mm f/2.8, 100mm f/2.8